Larger hospitals often have their own cleaning staff in-house. But for smaller private medical facilities and urgent care centers, hiring an experienced cleaning crew is an important step forward.
Just about anybody can clean a standard office space, and while there’s still variance there with skills and equipment, that’s a pretty straightforward process. But when you start getting into public health, HIPAA requirements, and guidelines for random health inspections, it really pays to have someone familiar with what’s involved doing the cleaning.
Here are a few of the advantages of janitorial services for healthcare facilities:
- Cleaning entrance glass nails that first impression, and also keeps doorway handles that are touched the most sanitary.
- Thorough floor cleaning involves disinfecting, which prevents pathogens from being kicked up into the air as people walk around.
- We design cleaning visits around your typical patient traffic, both so we can avoid being disruptive but also so we can allocate the right number of shifts as needed.
- We’re also versed on latest healthcare regulations as they pertain to cleaning, so you won’t be alarmed at surprise inspections that arise in your facility.
- Prevent cross-contamination and bloodborne bacteria from spreading.
Not to mention, of course, that in many cases it’s more affordable to outsource tasks like this than to employ a whole cleaning staff in-house. You won’t have to worry about training or payroll, and you’ll gain all the benefits from a regularly cleaned medical space.
Call us today to learn more!