Carolina Services of the Triad Offers Cleaning Services for Private Schools and Religious Institutions
As summer starts to wind down everyone is prepping for the next school year. As an administrator of a private school sometimes there’s even more pressure to create an inviting space, since parents routinely stop by to see what the facility has to offer. Starting a school year off on the right foot involves having certain things in place ahead of time, such as janitorial work.
It’s something that is invisible when it’s working well, but has a surprising amount of complexity when there are that many students and staffers in the space.
Our highly trained cleaners bring efficiency and attention to detail to every project. Our project manager can meet with your administrator to review what you currently have in place and determine what would be best for your facility. Sometimes it’s simpler and more affordable than you’d think.
Our educational facility cleaning includes:
- Whiteboard cleaning so each class begins on a bright board.
- Entrances, walkways, classrooms, common areas, break rooms
- Cafeteria cleaning, libraries, auditoriums, and gymnasiums
- Floor maintenance – mopping, waxing, and hardwood care
- Green cleaning according to modern LEED standards
- Parking lot sweeping and power washing
- Cleanup for special events
We work to build long-term relationships.
No churning and burning customers here. With each customer we take on, we aim to create a long term relationship. It’s what you build a business on, and where great local reputations blossom.
The way toward these long term relationships is taking the time to really understand our customers’ needs, showing up on time, and making a commitment to the highest quality services we are capable of.