Spring is on its way. Vaccinations are rolling out. Social distancing and event restrictions may be easing up in the future.
This combination means that folks are itching to get out and do all the things they’ve been missing!
Perhaps your business has been holding on for precisely this moment. But take a moment to consider:
Is the face of your business ready to make an excellent first impression on folks who may have been away for a year (or more)?
More than your signs or door handles or reception desk, the very first thing people will notice about your business is your parking garage.
That’s right, your parking garage is what actually makes that all-important first impression!
There are three elements to consider as you prepare your parking garage for increased in-person customers:
1. Your clients and customers need plenty of places to throw away trash.
Ever found a random coffee cup just sitting on the curb? Nothing is more annoying that wanting to throw away trash and having nowhere to put it!
Increasing trash receptacles will help your parking garage to appear more inviting. Folks who just finished a coffee before coming in for a meeting or to browse your shop will appreciate an obvious place to throw away trash.
Increased trash receptacles may require more rounds to make sure the trash cans are emptied promptly. If so, you may need to bring on additional help to keep your parking garage looking neat and tidy. Overflowing trash cans are nobody’s friend.
2. Cleaning your parking lot, parking deck, or parking garage must include more than just blowing off leaves and trash.
However you choose to clean your parking garage, you should be sure to remove all harmful elements.
Dust, leaves, mud, dirt, and bits of trash are easy to clean off with a leaf blower. But are you also making sure to clean off carbon dust, mold, mildew, oil, and gum?
Professional companies (like Carolina Services of the Triad) have pressure washing equipment which will dislodge deeply embedded oil stains, mold, and mildew.
3. It’s important to consider the environmental impact of your cleaning products and processes.
Many in-house janitors are more focused on getting the job done as quickly as possible, which can lead to sloppy work that can actually damage your facility in the long-run (as well as damage the environment).
At CST, we carry a wide range of cleaning products so that we can get the job done efficiently with as minimal of an impact on the environment as possible*. Our attention to detail and knowledge about the long-term effects of cleaning are two of the benefits of hiring a professional cleaning company.
At CST, it’s our mission to provide professional cleaning services for your peace of mind.
WHY CHOOSE CST:
- Personal Attention from our team of local North Carolinians. We’re from here. We get what you need.
- Long Term Relationships are how we’ve thrived for over 20 years.
- Flexible Scheduling that can be customized to fit the unique needs of your business.
- Highly Trained Equipment Operators who are respectful, efficient, and responsive.
- Fast and Reliable Response Time from our main office and our equipment operators.
- *Guaranteed OSHA and EPA Clean Water Act Compliance.
Our parking garage cleaning solutions will ensure you make a positive first impression as customers come streaming back to your business.
Give us a call at 336-996-9883 for a free consultation.
Not sure your company really needs to worry about the cleanliness of your parking garage? Check out our previous post 5 Ways Parking Garage Cleaning Services Ensure Customers Don’t Pick Your Competitors to get a better sense of precisely why the cleanliness of your parking garage has an impact on your bottom line.