Big news for all of our cleaning customers, and particularly those in the educational and healthcare facilities.
We’ve taken on the Clorox Total 360 program for significantly faster and more thorough disinfecting solutions. This allows us to augment all of our current cleaning services with a tool that keeps people healthier and less prone to illness related absences.
In a nutshell, Clorox Total 360 allows us to offer these perks:
- Cover large areas in far less time — up to 4x faster than traditional disinfecting methods
- 99.9% effective against bacteria that causes colds, viruses like flu, hepatitis, norovirus, Rhinovirus, and even avian flu
- The spray takes full effect against these pathogens in 2 minutes or less
- Can even be used on mildew (with a 10 minute time for full impact)
This is nice as a one-off solution, but it’s tremendously helpful for educational facilities and other business locations that have to clean on a daily basis rather than weekly or monthly.
It’d be one thing to clear part of the day for thorough cleaning if it’s a monthly maintenance situation. But on daily jobs (or anything in that neighborhood) it’s simply too obtrusive otherwise.
The Impact Illness Has On The Workplace Today:
Each day employees are ill has a building impact on business. From productivity hits caused by missing staff — and stress caused by remaining employees picking up the slack — to benefits paid by the company, the scaling effect of all the people who are generally ill each year adds up to far more than a business may realize.
- Each year, it costs an average of $1685 per employee to cover illnesses.
- It costs the average university $400,000 each time a norovirus outbreak happens.
- Each time there’s a MRSA infection it generates $14,000 in hospital costs.
We Use the Clorox Total 360 Electrostatic Sprayer.
The Clorox Total 360 electrostatic system fits neatly into a wheeled cart, making moving around a large space quick and seamless.
The electrostatic technology allows the Clorox sanitizing agents to reach the undersides and backs of surfaces. In reproducible static tests, Clorox 360 wrapped all the way around trash cans, toilets, and other objects to create a complete clean in less time than ever before.
This kind of coverage helps avoid concerns about missing a spot or hard-to-reach areas remaining filled with bacteria. And since the spray dissipates harmlessly in under 10 minutes, you’ll be back to work in the space before you know it.
After all, it’s no good if getting a thorough clean means having to shut down for the day.