Job opportunities are booming! It seems like everyone is hiring right now.
In fact, there are so many job opportunities out there that it may be difficult to determine how to narrow your search.
If you are looking around at job opportunities in the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point area, there are some big perks to working as a cleaner.
Here’s why working as a cleaner is a great opportunity:
- In-demand skills. No matter where you live, cleaners are in demand! Once you develop the skills, efficiency, and professional to be an exceptional cleaner, you will be able to get a job anywhere, any time.
- Working as part of a team. Love to socialize and meet new people? Working as a cleaner is a great opportunity to work as part of a team. You will also get to meet lots of new faces at the homes and businesses you clean. Friendly, professional cleaners do exceptionally well in this industry.
- Stay active! No desk sitting here. Working as a cleaner, you will get to move your body all day long. This is great for folks who don’t like to be behind a desk.
- On the job training. Have a teenager who is home from college or needs a first job? Cleaning companies provide on the job training on how to be professional, how to work efficiently, how to follow company protocols, and how to adhere to a strict timeline. All these skills are critical life skills that can be applied to any other professional.
Why Work for Carolina Services of the Triad as a cleaner?
- We are centrally located. We’re based in Kernersville, NC. That means that no matter where you live in the Piedmont Triad, your commute will be a short one! Given our location, we have customers further east than Greensboro and further west than Winston Salem. So whichever regions make the most sense for you, we very likely have the work to support it.
- Our business is booming. Demand for house cleaning and office cleaning in the past year has skyrocketed. That means that if you want consistent work, we’ve got it!
- We can accommodate flexible schedules. If you are looking for work that you can do around your child’s school schedule, look no further! We have flex schedule and special project positions available that can help you make some extra cash while still being available for your kids.
- We offer starting pay as high at $13. Even for entry level positions, we pay a livable wage.
- We love to promote within. Looking for a growth opportunity? We want to help you excel so that you can take on more responsibilities and continue to grow with us.